Business Consultant / Airline-MRO Finance Controller
|Job Title||Business Consultant / Airline-MRO Finance Controller|
The Business Consulting Dept. is composed of airline/MRO industry experienced individuals with professional skills in Project Management and a deep knowledge of the AMOS software.
The main focus of the Consulting Dept. is:
- to manage projects to successfully implement AMOS at new customers, and
- to provide Consulting services by providing AMOS expert knowledge and best practices tailored for their organization.
- Provide onsite AMOS system Financial Consulting and process analysis:
- Invoicing / Billing, General Ledger/Chart of Account, Cost Control, Reporting.
- Optimize usage of the AMOS system within customer business environment.
- Guide customer to define their AMOS system configuration.
- Analyses and evaluate finance related business requirements in the airline-MRO industry.
- Document and review of the finance related business processes of AMOS.
- Actively participate in the continuous development of the AMOS software.
- Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including finance, planning, supply chain).
- Comprehension of international accounting principles (US-GAAP, IFRS, IAS.)
- University Degree in Business Administration (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience. (preferred).
- Project Management certification and/or experience (preferred).
- Strong IT background and experience with ERP systems (preferred).
- Team work and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel. (Note: frequent travel is expected to provide services at our customers worldwide).
- Fluent in English. (additional languages are an asset)
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area. (Switzerland.)
Please send your CV and a letter stating why you are a good candidate for this position. (in english).
Mr. Julien Methot
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Manager, Business Consulting
Date of entry: to be agreed.
Note: Although we are currently not actively searching for new hires, we continuously collect applications to identify potential candidates.
I will review your qualifications and professional experience against our requirements.
- If your profile meets our needs for the future expansion of our team, I will contact you to request additional information.
- If not, then thank you for your interest in our company and please accept my best wishes for success in seeking a challenging and rewarding position.
Thank you for sending your application.