Business Consultant / Project Manager
|Job Title||Business Consultant / Project Manager|
Swiss-ASs Business Consulting Dept. is composed of airline/MRO industry experienced individuals with professional skills in Project Management and a deep knowledge of the AMOS software.
The main focus of the Consulting Dept. is:
- to successfully implement AMOS at new customers, and
- to provide customers with AMOS expert knowledge and best practices tailored for their organization.
- Hold role as Swiss-AS Project Manager for AMOS implementation projects serving our international customer base.
- Perform AMOS system consulting and conduct business process analysis.
- Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
- Actively participate in the continuous development of the AMOS software.
- University Degree (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience.
- Project Management certification and/or experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations.
- Team work and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel. (note: much travel over extended periods is expected to provide services at our customers).
- Fluent in English. (additional languages are an asset)
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area. (Switzerland.)
Please send your CV and a letter stating why you are a good candidate for this position. (in english).
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Manager, Business Consulting
Mr. Julien Methot
Date of entry: to be agreed.
Note: Although we are currently not actively searching for new hires, we continuously collect applications to identify potential candidates.
I will review your qualifications and professional experience against our requirements.
- If your profile meets our needs for the future expansion of our team, I will contact you to request additional information.
- If not, then thank you for your interest in our company and please accept my best wishes for success in seeking a challenging and rewarding position.
Thank you for sending your application.