Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 160 customers from all over the world.
Swiss-AS’s Consultants are perceived as skilled professionals bringing the best combination of the latest AMOS expert knowledge and practical business experience to increases the customer’s process value chain.
With our growing AMOS Community of 160+ worldwide customers,
- the roll-out of AMOSmro & AMOSmobile,
- AMOS Adoption and process digitalization,
- a leading role in major Lufthansa Group project initiatives,
- combined with more than 15 ongoing AMOS implementation projects,
the need for more Business Consultants to join our team is required to continue the expansion of our service portfolio.
Our top 3 selection criteria:
- hands-on airline & mro business experience (currently searching for Materials & Logistics and Financial Controlling profiles)
- excellent communications skills (currently searching for native German speakers)
- situational flexibility to work in versatile working environments (frequent onsite travelling to our customer locations)
The main focus of the Consulting Department is:
- to manage projects to successfully implement AMOS at new customers
- to provide Consulting services by providing AMOS expert knowledge and best practices tailored for their organization.
- Provide onsite AMOS system Financial Consulting and process analysis.
- Invoicing / Billing, General Ledger/Chart of Account, Cost Control, Reporting.
- Optimize usage of the AMOS system within customer business environment.
- Guide customer to define their AMOS system configuration.
- Analyses and evaluate finance related business requirements in the airline-MRO industry.
- Document and review of the finance related business processes of AMOS.
- Actively participate in the continuous development of the AMOS software.
- Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including finance, planning, supply chain).
- Comprehension of international accounting principles (US-GAAP, IFRS, IAS.)
- University Degree in Business Administration (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience. (preferred).
- Project Management certification and/or experience (preferred).
- Strong IT background and experience with ERP systems (preferred).
- Team work and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel. (Note: frequent travel is expected to provide services at our customers worldwide).
- Fluent in English. (additional languages are an asset)
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area. (Switzerland.)
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
Senior Manager Business Consulting
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone: +41 (61) 582 32 23