Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Airline/MRO professional to join a dynamic team that leads innovation and digitalization projects at our customer's sites.
Swiss-AS’s Consultants are considered by our customers as highly skilled professionals bringing the best combination of the latest AMOS expert knowledge, industry expertise and practical business experience to increase the customer’s process value chain.
Our team culture emphasizes on the following themes:
- Be assertive – Take the lead
- Think two-steps ahead – Plan the what if’s
- Get-it-done – Prioritize and schedule
- Communicate clearly – Set Expectations
- Keep-up – We are a modern Technology Company
- Enjoy your work and enjoy your time off
Our top 3 selection criteria:
- Hands-on airline & MRO business experience
- Excellent communications, adapting to the target audience.
- Situational flexibility to work in versatile working environments (frequent onsite travelling to our customer locations)
- Hold role as Swiss-AS Project Manager for AMOS implementation projects serving our international customer base.
- Perform AMOS system Business Consulting and conduct business process analysis.
- Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
- Actively participate in the continuous development of the AMOS software.
- University Degree (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience.
- Project Management certification and/or experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel (note: the candidate should consider 50% of his working time being travelling Business Trips).
- Fluent in English. Proficient or mother tongue German speakers will be considered with higher priority.
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area (Switzerland).
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98