Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 160 customers from all over the world.
Besides the current open positions Swiss-AS is always looking for talented, determined and energetic individuals with the correct skills and experience to join us. At Swiss-AS you would be given the chance to demonstrate your skills in a fast-growing and dynamic company.
If you are seeking new challenges widely in the area of software training, project management or business consulting in the aviation maintenance environment and you believe that your knowledge, experience and skills are of interest for Swiss-AS (see our requirements below), please feel free to submit your CV.
We are looking for aircraft enthusiasts who would like to bring their knowledge and passion for this industry into a software company that believes in the team spirit and respects you as an individual with a life outside of work.
In order for a CV to be considered the following requirements are a precondition:
- More than 5 years of experience in the aircraft maintenance industry.
- Several years of proven hands-on experience in our product AMOS.
- Fluency in English. Additional fluency in German or French is considered as a big asset.
- Willingsness to travel around the world.
- Candidates must be team-players, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure.
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98