Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our AMOS Training team. Our Trainers are responsible to train and adequately prepare our clients for their daily work with AMOS.
Our Trainers ensure our customers learn how to work effectively and efficiently to get the most out of the available functions in AMOS.
- Self-directed organisation and realisation of AMOS training in English for our internal and external customers in Switzerland and abroad.
- Customisation of training scope based on customer needs.
- Coordination of training with Subject Matter Experts, team-members and customers.
- Show a strong customer service orientation.
- Maintain a high-level of familiarity with the application.
- Design, develop and execute train-the-trainer sessions, and deliver various other training programs.
- Identify what the individual would like to accomplish and come up with a program that is best suited for the business culture of the customer in the context of on-the-job training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: written, verbal and presentational speaking.
- Effective training techniques.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must have a strong ability to communicate and relate to all levels and types of students, including ability to present technical information in "laymans" terms.
- Applicants must take pleasure in frequent travelling.
- Experience in the MRO business and AMOS knowledge is a must.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to be a team-player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area. (Switzerland.)
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98