Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 160 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for an Implementation/Business Consultant for our Singapore office to successfully implement AMOS at our Asian/Pacific customers.
As an Implementation/Business Consultant you assume the role of project manager to assist the client project leader in order to ensure the successful AMOS implementation within time, scope and budget.
You are responsible to coordinate all activities on Swiss AviationSoftware side during the implementation project and proactively assist and guide the client to a successful go-live. You will work closely with client project managers, client stakeholders, sales, product development and solutions architects. This is a very project-oriented role and most of the tasks completed in this role would be considered billable.
Our client facing Customer Services teams are constantly looking for new ways to help our clients achieve success. We expect all our team members to carry that passionate enthusiasm with them in everything they do.
The position requires a significant amount of travel. The applicant should be prepared to ad-hoc traveling and customer site visits over a longer period.
- Primary contact and responsible person in AMOS implementation projects
- Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of multiple simultaneous client projects
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities related to the projects; including financial health and status of the project; all risks, issues, changes; deliverables
- Understand our customers requirements and suggest how best these requirements can be met by our product AMOS
- Produce business requirements specifications including analysis & re-engineering of existing business processes
- Provide business consulting in the area of MRO
- 40-60% travel to client locations worldwide
- 5+ years experience in a project management environment (preferably consulting or software solution implementation-to-client projects)
- Very good knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance- and operation processes and the relevant regulations
- Experience in the aviation industry in general and the MRO business in particular
- Effective teamwork and excellent interpersonal and communication capability skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask two to three simultaneous projects using strong organizational skills.
- Highly proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Comfortable in communicating with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to derive requirements
- Good knowledge in requirements facilitation and business process mapping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (especially client facing)
- Bachelor/Master in engineering (aviation or air transport) or several years of experience in a maintenance organization
- Has very good understanding of the basic practices, procedures and principles of project management
- Experiences with complex MRO systems, particularly AMOS are considered an advantage.
- AMOS knowledge and hands-on experience
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
Head of AMOS Asia Pacific
Phone: +65 9759 9211