Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for skilled "System Specialist" to join our team professional services in offering our services to our customers.
- Installation and administration of our AMOS application
- Database administration
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Technical second and third level support
- Create system documentation
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning, backup and recovery
- Perform administration training
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or similar scientific subject
- 2+ years experience in ICT system or database administration
- Experience in understanding n-tier applications
- DBA experience in SQL databases as SAP ASE, Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Experience in performing administrative tasks on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Bash or Powershell
- Ability for troubleshooting
- Fluency in English. Any additional language, in particular German, is an asset.
- Occasional travel activities
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98