Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
Our Business Analysts provide an essential function by assessing and analyzing the business environment and ensuring that our product AMOS constantly improves as one of the leading Aircraft Maintenance and Overhaul (MRO) Systems in the world.
- Gather business requirements, develop and document use cases in close cooperation with our clients and partners
- Liaise with our partner and establish a strong network in the aviation industry
- Work closely with our development experts to transform requirements into comprehensive solutions
- Own the life-cycle of AMOS solutions and ensure constant improvement process and functional integrity of the product
- Support implementation projects and pre-sales activities as a business expert
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience in entry into service management (EIS) of e-enabled aircraft (Boeing 787, Airbus A350/380) and operation in an airline environment
- Sound knowledge of loadable software aircraft parts (LSAP) and aircraft configuration management (ACM), the related compliance regulations and industry standards
- Familiar with data distribution management, aircraft connectivity and ground infrastructure in an airline environment, including required tools (data loader) and IT infrastructure
- Experience with OEM specific tools and procedures (Boeing, Airbus, engine OEM's)
- Familiar with data security of airborne systems and aircraft network security
- Knowledge of AMOS system and the integration LSAP and ACM into an airline / MRO environment
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
Senior Manager Product Management
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Research & Development