Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for a skilled Application Support Specialist to join our team in offering first level/second level support to our customers.
- Answering cases submitted to Swiss-AS via the AMOS online support tool-
- Communicating with customers directly via e-mail or phone.
- Communicating with other departments in order to resolve and clarify the customer case and determine the cause of the problem.
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the case.
- Ensure follow up on customer cases.
- Be a team-player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- You are highly motivated and committed.
- You have good communication skills and are able to interact with people from various technical backgrounds and cultures.
It is essential that you have:
- A broad AMOS knowledge.
- Work experience as an AMOS Administrator.
- Knowledge about the aviation industry and processes in aircraft maintenance.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in either French or German is an advantage.
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
Team Leader Application Support
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.