Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for a skilled technical writer for writing and maintaining the AMOS Online Help for the software solution AMOS.
- Writing and maintaining the AMOS documentation.
- Regular updating of the documentation according to changes described in the AMOS Change Tracker.
- Writing documentation for new AMOS programs.
- Ensure that the documentation reflects the software"s functional scope at all times and follows the standard concept and structure
- Occasional proofreading of documents from other departments.
- Experience in the creation of technical documentation, preferrably software documentation
- Strong writing and editorial experience
- Native level English or equivalent communication skills, written and spoken
- Be a team-player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and committed
- Good communication skills and are able to interact with people from various technical backgrounds and cultures.
- Knowledge about the aviation industry and processes in aircraft maintenance.
- AMOS knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the German language
- Knowledge of the authoring software AuthorIT, ideally Administrator experience
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98