Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
We are looking as soon as possible for a temporary ICT Supporter until April 2019 with the possibility of a permanent contract.
As ICT Supporter you develop and maintain our internal ICT infrastructure.
- Installation and support of desktop workplaces
- Implement system configuration and application installation
- Accept and solve hardware, software and network problems
- Perform user support for the ICT services
- Coordinate ICT services between users and external providers
- Support of the backup and recovery processes
- Maintain the documentation
- Support running migration projects
- Successfully completed an education in ICT Systemtechnik/Support
- 2+ years experience in ICT services
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Systems (Clients, Active Directory)
- Basic knowledge in VMWare, Linux, Network
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is an asset
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98