Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and sells the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines and MRO providers.
To further strengthen our leading market position, we are looking for motivated and skilled persons who like to work in a fascinating international environment with currently more than 180 employees serving an equal number of customers around the globe. Join our story of success!
- Performance of AMOS product presentations in EMEA based on in-depth knowledge of the software product (not merely sales pitch) in close co-operation with the Swiss-AS Sales team.
- Preparation and follow-up of AMOS product presentations
- Development of trusting relationships with potential customers and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Creation of engaging sales presentations on specific topics as well as the preparation of customer-tailored presentation scenarios.
- Supporting the Swiss-AS Marketing team in all product-related matters, such as
- - completion of functional requirement catalogues in tender processes (RFIs/RFPs)
- - writing of tech-papers
- - preparation of product-related content for marketing publications of any kind, e.g. texts for the Swiss-AS homepage, inputs for articles/advertorials in magazines and for social media platforms.
- Provide feedback from field experience gained in the pre-sales process to the Swiss-AS Marketing, Consulting and Product Management Team.
- Continuously supporting Swiss-AS in the process of increasing the efficiency of the sales process.
- Participate in sales events, such as exhibitions, conferences, and special events.
- You have professional knowledge about the aviation maintenance industry and a profound understanding of aircraft maintenance processes.
- AMOS knowledge is a precondition.
- Work experience as a sales representative is an advantage.
- You are able to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience expectations.
- You have excellent communication skills and are ready to interact with people from various technical backgrounds and different cultures, i.e. you are able to listen and be responsive to the needs of the potential customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, fluency in written and spoken German is an advantage.
- You are flexible, proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
- You are a natural collaborator and networker.
- You like travelling (frequent travelling possible - dependent on requests)
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98