Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
Accurate and up-to-date technical documentation is essential to support efficient and safe aircraft and component maintenance.
With the further integration of technical data management into our product AMOS we ensure that maintenance and engineering personnel have timely access to essential technical information.
We are looking for an experienced person with a solid background of technical publication management to join our Product Management team.
Our Business Analysts provide an essential function by assessing and analyzing the business environment and ensuring that our product AMOS constantly improves as one of the leading Aircraft Maintenance and Overhaul (MRO) Systems in the world.
- Gather business requirements, develop and document use cases in close cooperation with our clients and partners
- Work closely with our development experts to transform requirements into comprehensive solutions
- Own the Lifecycle of AMOS solutions and ensure constant improvement process and functional integrity of the product
- Support implementation projects and pre-sales activities as a business expert
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards for technical publications (ATA ISpec2200, S1000D), ideally with airframe / component OEM background
- Familiar with technical framework (XML and SGML), understanding of data structures, mapping of business objects and rendering and conversion of data.
- Experience with authoring tools and other content management and archiving systems in the aviation industry is an advance
- Strong analytical skills, experience in requirement analysis and -specification
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98