Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
The Swiss-AS CRM team members play a key role in liaising with AMOS Customers and this position is dedicated towards strengthening the communication links between Swiss-AS and the customer base. Swiss-AS strives to secure high levels of customer satisfaction and to continuously follow the ever evolving customer needs in a challenging industry. Representing AMOS customers within the Swiss-AS organisation is rewarding privilege.
We are looking to enlarge our CRM team to support a growing customer base and enable increased focus in the Middle East, Indian and Russian regions.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships on behalf Swiss-AS
- Update AMOS customers in terms of Swiss-AS strategy, initiatives, new product features and roadmap developments
- Review and report customer satisfaction levels via the established customer contact roadmap
- Compile and maintain customer logs to secure shared knowledge and customer visibility within Swiss-AS
- Propose AMOS optimization via enhanced support activities adapted to the needs of individual customers.
- Contribute, as author or organiser, to global customer communication channels such as mailings, survey and events
- Represent AMOS customer voices in cross divisional discussions
- Debrief with Customer Services team members to promote improvements and develop department initiatives
- Contribute actively to the annual customer service objectives of Swiss-AS
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think in solutions.
- Aeronautical Degree (preferred)
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills (English is mandatory, additional languages are of advantage)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in aviation maintenance activities with a good understanding of the industry processes
- Solid experience in customer contacts and previous management of supplier / customer relationships
- An in depth knowledge of AMOS is of benefit
- Be ready to lift the challenge in reaching excellence in everything we undertake and to maintain the market leading position of Swiss-AS
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the department and in company processes
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications excel, word and PowerPoint
- Be a team-player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98