Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
Are you passionate about (software) quality, continuous improvement and change management? We are looking for an independent, dynamic and integrative leader to drive the quality management area. In this role you will be instrumental in further developing a company-wide culture of quality excellence and continuously foster an understanding of the key elements related to a quality management system. You will be responsible to maintain and enhance the existing Quality Management System, own the holistic software testing policy and strategy and develop a new team of coaches that continuously supports and guides the company in effectively adopting selected agile principles and software requirement specification good practices. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and head a department of three teams with a total of approx. 25 employees.
For this challenging and varied cross-functional und multi-disciplinary position, we are seeking a motivated candidate with sound practical experience and theoretical knowledge in all aspects of software development, practical experience in conceptualizing and implementing quality management systems for medium businesses and practical change management experience. The ideal candidate for this supporting function understands what affects software quality on a micro and macro level. He is tech-savvy and understands the bigger picture affecting quality as well.
- Ensure appropriate structures and processes are in place, ensuring that quality of products and services is planned, controlled, assured and improved.
- Define documentation requirements of a company Quality Management System, support company in documenting the relevant processes and monitor adherence to it.
- Support company in defining quality goals and an adequate quality policy, software test policy and software test strategy.
- Support company in defining methodologies, policies and standards to ensure quality of its products and services.
- Support company in defining quality metrics for product and services.
- Implement lean, effective and efficient audit tools and processes required to measure the quality metrics and ensure that the metrics are available and known.
- Define, implement and manage the Continuous Improvement Process and assist and coach process owners in designing and improving processes.
- Together with the different Quality teams define roadmaps for automated user interface testing, performance testing and coaching initiatives.
- Support company in implementing a company-wide Knowledge Management.
- Master degree in computer science, science, information management or similar.
- At least 7 years leadership experience including management of several teams in a position similar to the described one
- Thorough practical experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle of complex software, ideally in the ERP domain.
- Very good experience and knowledge in automated testing of large and complex ERP system (backend, user interface, performance)
- Good knowledge and experience of CI/CD and building blocks required to reach maximum automation.
- Deep understanding and experience of Quality Management in general and in the context of software development, product implementation and support in particular.
- Well versed in agile principles, tools and concepts.
- Very strong communication skills and expert in building connections.
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98