Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
Are you passionate about information security and have the drive to support and guide your colleagues to help protect the company’s information and information technology assets? We are looking for an independent, dynamic and pragmatic colleague to drive the implementation of an improved Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the goal to become ISO 27001 certified. Your challenge will be to design an effective and efficient ISMS tailored for a company of approx. 250 employees that is developing an ERP software and operating that software as well for its customers. We expect the candidate to act as advocate for information security and above all support all colleagues to understand how their area is affected in the context of information security and enable them to implement principles like security by design and understand the security risks that might exist in their area.
For this challenging and important position we are seeking a motivated candidate with sound practical experience and theoretical knowledge in as many aspects of information security as possible. The ideal candidate for this supporting function is tech-savvy, has a good understanding of technical threats and measures to address them, understands the importance of effective and purpose build management systems and has been able to collect experience around information security in diverse contexts such software development, data protection or application operation on premise and in the cloud. The position directly reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a comprehensive information security management system and IT risk management to support the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and processes
- Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date information security policies and procedures, standards, and guidelines. Oversees the training and dissemination of information security policies and procedures and practices;
- Validation of the information security processes, policies and controls with all stakeholders
- Establish and implement processes to manage security issues and incidents
- Perform security risk assessments and support the company in applying a consequent security risk approach in all activities
- Provide security advice and guidance to projects and operations (e.g. procurement, software development, application operation, infrastructure services, human resources)
- Support the company in developing solution proposals to address identified information security risks (technical and organizational measures)
- Ensure that the documentation for information security measures is current, meaningful and comprehensible
- Running of educational and awareness-raising programs on the topic of information security
- Regular reporting on the security situation and effectiveness of implemented measures for information security towards the executive management
- Support company in answering security related queries from our clients
- Closely monitor technological trends around information/IT security and support organization in assessing new technology
- Master degree in computer science
- Industry recognized security qualifications such as CISM, CISSP etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience of ISO 27001 and 27002 security standards in various contexts (e.g. application operation, software development, cloud operation)
- Proven track record of previous ISMS implementations
- At least 5 years of experience in a position similar to the described one
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in all aspects of information security and IT security
- Very strong communication skills and expert in building connections.
- Ability and comfort in interacting with colleagues at all levels
- High level of integrity
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98