Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 170 customers from all over the world.
Are you passionate about change and supporting others in achieving their goals? A total of currently 18 self-organized development teams work according agile principles and practices. In order to further support improvement of existing and implementation of new practices we want to establish a dedicated team to facilitate alignment and knowledge sharing across teams.
We are looking for an experienced agile coach/scrum master who is able to collaborate with all levels in the organization to develop this complete new practice team focusing on coaching the whole company in agile principles and good practices of software requirements specification. You have the opportunity to conceptualize and implement this new coaching approach in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. At a later stage the scope of the team’s coaching activities could be enhanced to other practices like e.g. change management, project management etc. In a first step you would as well be responsible to grow your team by one colleague this year.
This new team is part of our Quality Management department that currently consists of two other teams, focusing on providing an automated testing framework and functional test engineers working in a matrix setup inside the development teams. Accountability of the company-wide quality management system including continuous improvement sits as well within that department.
- Conceptualize a new company-wide coaching approach for agile practices and requirements specification writing.
- Ensure proper documentation of applied practices and support company in defining future practices.
- Guide and coach development teams and other parts of the organization on how to effectively apply selected agile principles in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Guide and coach development and other practice teams in applying good practices of requirements specification writing.
- Assess maturity of the teams and support them to further enhance their skills
- Be a bee: support cross-pollination of good practices amongst teams
- Further develop agile practices and align across the teams
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Develop and run training courses and workshops to improve understanding of agile in the whole organization
- Preferably a master degree in computer science, information management or similar.
- At least 5 years practical experience in agile principles and environments working with continuous integration and continuous automated testing.
- Track record of assuming scrum master role
- Coaching experience in agile methodology to several teams contemporarily
- Ability to communicate and adopt principles to specific situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network
- Ability and comfort in interacting with colleagues at all levels
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Phone.: +41 78 819 52 98