Even the best software is only as good as its users. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that the end users are well trained in order for them to work with AMOS in an efficient and motivated way.
As AMOS is a comprehensive software with fully integrated modules, experts from Swiss-AS can demonstrate how to use AMOS efficiently in daily work and show how processes can be optimised. User training is always a key factor of a successful software implementation and ensures return on investment.
Swiss-AS utilises vast software training experience which has been gained over 25 years to cover all user levels and professions: Ranging from AMOS Line / Base Training for technical staff, to more specialised training for specific business segments, such as material management, engineering, etc. with different levels of difficulty.
Swiss-AS offers classroom training on several modules with different approaches depending on the customers preferences:
- on-site at the customer’s facilities
- in the Swiss-AS facilities in Basel, Switzerland
- virtually, over the Internet ("VILT" - Virtual Instructor Led Training)
Due to the COVID-19 situation, if travel to Basel is not possible, the sessions will take place Virtually
To learn more about the training requirements and preconditions, click here:
- Public_Virtual Instructor Led Training(VILT)_preconditions introduction
- Public_Virtual Instructor Led Training_connection requirements
Open Training Sessions