Dear AMOS Customers,
As the current worldwide crisis affects airlines across the globe, Swiss-AS would like to reach out to support AMOS customers by offering a free of charge webinar session on Wednesday 15th April 2020.
Our goal is to provide practical assistance to manage adjusted aircraft maintenance plans, tailored to this extraordinary situation, where a high amount of aircraft are grounded or operating on low utilisation schedules.
The following agenda is divided on three levels of guidance:
- Fleet Analysis and Maintenance Status to define customized action plans per aircraft tail
- Aircraft, & Component Leasing - Contractual review
- Parking & Storage Plan, Line Maintenance daily tasks
- Recovery Maintenance Plan
- Heavy Maintenance impact
- Lease return and Phase-out preparation
- Important AMOS Data & Reports: e.g. Lessor reports, Engine Configuration, Loaned Components review
- Planning & Production Fleet Overview: Parking and Storage procedure in AMOS
- Suspend Aircraft Counters AMOS feature (depending on OEM)
The target audience of this webinar are engineering and planning experts, AMOS key users within your CAMO and Airworthiness departments.
Register now by clicking on one of the links below:
Event 1 9:00 AM CEST: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/137095212395685134
Event 2 4:00 PM CEST: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2891772062207122190